Clams with Gnocchi and Herb Butter Sauce
|Imperial ||Ingredients |
|1 can (142 g) ||Ocean’s Whole Baby Clams, drained |
|2 Tbsp ||butter |
|2 Tbsp ||olive oil |
|1/2 cup ||finely diced onions |
|1 pkg (500 g) ||gnocchi |
|salt & freshly cracked pepper, to taste |
|1 Tbsp |
|finely chopped chives |
|1 Tbsp ||finely chopped basil |
|6 ||asparagus, blanched, cut into bite-size pieces |
|2 Tbsp ||grated fresh Parmesan cheese |
What to Do
- Melt butter with olive oil in a large non stick frying pan over medium/high heat.
- Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add gnocchi & clams; sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Season with salt & pepper. Add chives, basil & asparagus and stir to combine.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
A rich and savoury Italian dinner that’s super-easy to make.
Try substituting the clams with Ocean’s Flaked Light tuna instead. Enjoy with a Caesar salad.
You may also like: