Salmon, Wilted Arugula and Roasted Spring Vegetables
Salmon, Wilted Arugula & Roasted Spring Vegetables.
|2 cans (2 x 213g) ||Gold Seal Sockeye Salmon, drained, skin & bones removed if desired |
|3 || cloves garlic |
|1 tsp || finely grated lemon rind |
|2 Tbsp ||lemon juice |
|1 Tbsp ||mayonnaise |
|1 tsp || Dijon mustard |
|1/2 tsp || |
|2 Tbsp ||olive oil |
|6 cups || cauliflower, cut into florets |
|1 each || red, yellow and orange bell pepper, sliced lengthwise |
|1 bunch || asparagus, trimmed and cut into ½ inch sections |
|3 Tbsp || olive oil |
|6 cups || baby arugula |
| ||salt and pepper to taste |
Serve with a quinoa pilaf.
Preheat oven to 425 F
- In a small food processor combine garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice, mayonnaise, Dijon and Worcestershire sauce. Puree for one minute and then add 2 Tbsp of olive oil and puree until emulsified, about 2 minutes.
- Place cauliflower, peppers and asparagus on a parchment lined baking sheet, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil.
- Roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until vegetables start to lightly brown.
- Place arugula on a platter, add warm vegetables and flake the salmon on top.
- Drizzle with the garlic dressing and serve.
Prep: 30 mins
Total: 45 mins
|Nutritional Values |
|14 g |
|Sat Fat ||2 g |
|Carbs ||10 g |
|Protein ||16 g |
|Fibre ||4 g |
|Cholesterol ||24 mg |
|Sodium ||262 mg |
|Sugar ||4 g |
|Calcium ||176 mg |
You may also like: