A contemporary take on traditional English pub food. A hearty treat for all the family! Only 15 minutes and dinner’s in the oven.
|1 can (170 g) ||Gold Seal Flaked Light Tuna, drained |
|1 can (213 g) ||Gold Seal Sockeye Salmon, drained (skin & bones removed, if desired) |
|2 cans (285 g each) ||Cream of mushroom soup |
|1 cup ||frozen peas |
|1 cup |
|frozen corn |
|1 cup ||finely chopped onion |
|1/2 cup ||finely chopped celery |
|1 tsp ||chopped fresh thyme |
| 1/2 cup ||chopped red bell pepper |
|1/2 cup ||chopped parsley |
| Freshly cracked pepper, to taste |
|3 cups ||mashed potatoes |
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180°C).
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, peas, corn, onions, celery, thyme, bell pepper, parsley and cracked pepper in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add tuna & salmon chunks. Mix gently.
- Pour mixture into 9” x 12” greased casserole pan; spread mashed potatoes on top. Fill only ¾ of the way to avoid bubbling over.
- Place on baking sheet and bake, covered, for 45 minutes
- Remove cover and bake for another ½ hour until potatoes are lightly browned.
Prep: 15 mins
Total: 1 1/2 hrs.
|Nutritional Values |
|8 g |
|Sat Fat ||2 g |
|Carbs ||31 g |
|Protein ||18 g |
|Fibre ||5 g |
|Cholesterol ||29 mg |
|Sodium ||590 mg |
|Sugar ||7 g |
|Calcium ||118 mg |
You may also like: